Sunday, September 27

Promo Girl ...

So...
I just got a promotion at work. It's not official as yet, a few loose ends to tie and then wala , new desk, new department, new work, new paycheck...not bad...at all..
So I'm not only hooking up the fall/winter wardrobe I'm also making sure I'm stepping in in style and looking professional too... My way ...

I think Janet's look is really hot and smart at the same time ...
I love the pants , the peeking heel, and that bag is nice too...Wonder if she put this little piece together herself ...

Ive been on Ebay today looking for scores ..I'm watching tons of things ...will keep you posted ...
knitting coming along nicely
House is in re-vamp mode... I'm more liberated now and not sooo much worried about everyday mess as I am about the house expression ... What does my home say , what do you feel when u walk in ? Do you want to leave or does it make you linger and have another sup of tea? I want you to linger and drink more tea ...so the energy has been focused on LIVING in & LOVING mi casa ..And the whole family is motivated ..Hubby spent most of the night , ok the whole night , in the garage , I in the basement clearing out and cleaning up ...We want to know where everything is and wanna be able to put out hands on our stuff when we want them with out a search or frustration ...feels good already ....

B-sweet

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Congratulations and looking forward to your new look.

LaBean said...

I'm late to the game but I'm following you now! I've never paid any attention to the prices at goodwill but I'd bet the house I won't get anything out of there for $6 in NYC!

They came, They saw, The followed

Blog Archive