Thursday, April 1

Happily married but I want a boyfriend too....

I don't think my hubby will mind too much ...That I'll spend my time in the arms of another...


Simple is what i like ...



I love this look. Very " modern messy miss" I have a jeans dying to look like this ...and I'm sure there will be tons of blazers to pick from at the local GOODWILL...happy happy !

I'm prob late on this trend but that is fine ...It's great for work and I think I can get away with it with the boys and hubby with out too much questions, and squinted eyes....

Fashionably late is the new " early " right ?

Just one more hour until Saturday ! any plans ?

6 comments:

Tamara said...

Plans? None but to stay in and relax. The family and I have been out and about all week and oh boy I ache all over. I need to get active more often! :)

There will be yarn craft for sure, Oh and I have to get some books from the library I have on hold.. creativity and entertainment within them. A blog post will capture the week!

Claudia said...

of course you can print out my picture! im so glad you like it!

Im feeling the blazers too!

Nashe' said...

yay ! lovely pics of pretty cats ...

Nashe' said...

Tamara , that sounds great ..books and yarn Yummy !

Nashe' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claudia said...

Im following you! haha

They came, They saw, The followed

Blog Archive