Wednesday, February 3

I am that I am....Twisted ...



Today is a new day ..Wednesday ..Hump day, they say...So enjoi !
I'm writing this as I locate heart patterns online for a valentines gift I'm making for Mr. Knots, I'm also breastfeeding the very tired Princess Purl and decreasing a hat...Multi tasking from my Great desk I call Prenuer.
Speaking of hats , last night knit boy 1 asked that I make his hat at least an inch longer ....huh? shortie say waaaah?
I wasn't taking orders buddy ...But I will because he is my son, I love him and I want him to utilize it much....So 2 steps back i go...But let me ask why he knocked on my door this morning asking if the hat was done so he can wear it? huh? knit on demand? Mommy works, sleeps like every one else ya know...geez. Secretly though, I am happy he is eager to wear something from my needles, and can't wait to finish ....again....So glad I didn't cut the ends off after I weaved in...sigh...

On that note ...Princess Purl eyes now shut and she is snoozing softly...Time to lay her down...
It's tub time for mommy...

before I go ~

Here is a peek at today's outfit ...



Once a summer shirt dress, now worn with jeans and heels.
While ironing up my fit, I realized that the zipper is broken and needs repair and the shirt has a tiny tear ...Hmmmm. I will not change this outfit though ...The shirt dress covers the zipper part and I'll throw a sweater over my top, it gets cold in the office any way...but will I throw these out ?
Smells like a DIY project is about to be born...

I think after today I'll buy a zipper and do my own repair, cause I love the fit of those black jeans ....The shirt dress? Hmmm, Ill just rip off both sleeves to give the top a funky edge and just save it for the spring ....

sounds good to me ,
now about that bath...

peace !

real quick update for you:
change gon' come round here...

I decided to keep this blog, mixed and twisted ...so bare with me beauties and crafties...I'm a beautiful, crafty knitter, the blog must express this...I cant restrict my self, and at the moment , i don't have time, patience to create a separate blog for fashion, beauty , how to and interviews, so it's all happening here...

Please be patient as the upgrade continues...smilez

No comments:

They came, They saw, The followed

Blog Archive