Friday, December 4

yea .yea. yea ...excuses , excuses , excuses !!!

Not quite sure what the hell is going on ....
But I attempted to take pics today , these damn stripes I wore were cute ...The babe and I coincidentally wore stripes today..
When I finally got to the camera the SD card was full and the battery was dead...So again I ask the fashionista blog Gods, wtf ?
Here I sit hours later, beneath the glow of a warm fluorescent office light, letting you know tomorrow is another day ...I will try to flash some fashion once again....
sigh ...loud and clear ...

Here some i-candy that caught my attention while walking the mall...

I always love a good purse ...and the knit is cute...
knit Fedora !!!! Pure hotness....I really just like it just because its a knit ...
These jeweled bibs necklaces are hot ...I would like on in a knit of course , but sexy non-the-less ...

Next time , pics of MEEEEEEEE !

No comments:

They came, They saw, The followed

Blog Archive