Friday, July 3

Cleanliness is next to Goddessness !

Im at work today..bumming in my old Levis, flips on my feet and new blue tank top..Nothing fancy...today it's about comfort...
I did manage to spray my self with a oldie but a goodie...can perfumes be Vintage too? smell soooo innocent and sweet ...

Been cleaning house for the past few days. Donating old garments and cleaning closets and corners and clutter....I hate to clean , but I hate a mess even worse...So I had to bust the dust , so to speak !!!




Nobody says you can't be sexy while you clean...here is a few aprons to keep the cooking and cleaning interesting and fun...






I have some pics for you ...I will manage to upload tonight once i leave work... got some goodies to show-off ...

peace out ~

B- brave !

1 comment:

Tip said...

your blog is super cute! i love how fun it is. ooh babysoft, that brings back some sweet memories!

Thanks for your comment and I will visit you often!

They came, They saw, The followed

Blog Archive