Sunday, June 21

Eye Candy and my update...


I want B's bag ....It's Haute!
It's the first day of summer and Father's day as well...Happy, Happy Happy !
I'm loving ALL the dads who deserve the title ....
I'm at work checking out new blogs and viewing all this eyecandy in Fashion Blog Land..
I'm so inspired here at my desk....I'm considering what Im doing with this blog. Originally it was a knitting blog , and while i still love to knit. It has evolved into a bit more as I am expressing my self thru knot only knitting , but thru DIY fashion and remixing my wardrobe using vintage , experienced, thrifted , and clearance rack pieces...
I will also be interviewing up & coming models, bloggers, knitters and designers to keep up with what going on in the ever evolving world of Fashion ....
There is also a possibility of an Etsy store too ..my knitting and vintage finds will be for sale... But dunno yet ... will keep ya posted ...
I do hope you like. I will make every attempt to get bloggy 2-3 times weekly. Again , it's still a work in progress ( known as a W.I.P in the knitting world) and I encourage all emails and comments from you beautiful people!

No comments:

They came, They saw, The followed

Blog Archive