Sunday, May 10

May ...May ...May the force be with ya !

Hi all !
I have been Face-booking and loving it ...
Look me up , friend me .... Nashe Benne ...

So I have fallen off the blogging' tip here , but gravely miss you ...

Knitting, what knitting? I have 4 kids, writing a book and short stories and oversleeping when I can ...
Things must change ..I like knitting too much ...so I have to re-incorporate it in my life ....not like a chore , but like a love...a labor of love... so i'm seeking a new small project to kick of this rebirth....

Knitting has become that thing I used to do..But it has only been a 4 month hiatus, surely I can reclaim my hobby ...
Anything is possible....

Well, that is the gift I give my self this Mother's day..

*knitting time , take care of me time ..and pure truth with self and those I encounter....Everyday....

*Soul searching....Not looking for answers outside of my self any longer. I will first go within and listen ..then act... I have been doing it backwards ...Acting then trying to figure it out... no more...

*Work with a schedule so everything important can get done and has a time slot ( sorta)

Goals for May:
Quit soda for good
Daily morning walks
Work out 3 X weekly
write,knit, blog, network as much as possible...

what you got brewing? what u dewing?

No comments:

They came, They saw, The followed

Blog Archive