Sunday, February 10

Testy-VS-Knitty-VS-testy



I have been working on my hat as you can see. Im at the point where i need to start decreasing and finishing up ..But i am freaked out .I do not know how to decrease with out ruining the integrity of the feather fan pattern ..Hmmm what to do? ..I could just go back to stock.st. and do my decreases that way , but I am not sure..Don't want it to look akward ...I will make one real attempt at decreasing in pattern ..But i may choose to take the easy route on this one folks, and revert to stock.st and call it a day .We'll see how it goes....I am looking forward to wearing the scarf and hat set very soon..

I am very happy with my knitting progress latey. I need to wash my hubby's wool brim hat and get it back on his cold head , quick.. and I decided to give the grey textured poncho i made to my girlfriend who it should fit a lot better... I'll start a new one for me soon...

Now you know today is my relaxing day of cooking,,crafting and cleaning ...But my sons already got me putting them on time out,taking away hand held games and seperating them into different areas of the house for a little peace.... It's only quater after 11 !!!! dang it !!! On a Sunday~at that!!! dang it !

I will not let them turn me into a wild, raging, fiberless, foam- mouth luatic today however !!!! I must keep my head!!! I must keep my cool ! I must rise above the levels of testosterne that invades my lovely lovely home ....

pray for me yall...

1 comment:

NikkiJ said...

Hang in there, girl. I've taken to locking my bedroom door behind me. If I'm not quick enough, the kid will be literally right up under me before I can take my clothes off. They're in my bed fighting for "their spot" before I can even get out of it on the weekends. Holding the yarn in my hands is the only thing that keeps me sane.

They came, They saw, The followed

Blog Archive