Wednesday, February 3

I've been Shoe Dazzled ...


I'm a tad surprised... I have not heard much buzz about Kim Kardashian's gangsta business move, Shoe Dazzle...I'm pumped ! I love when women use their booty and brains to make the world a better place... Now, I was intrigued and searched fashion blogs to see if any one else has taken this route. I was fortunate lucky to find ladies via Twitter and Facebook. So far , I have heard mostly good things about this program...So I signed up ....Yea, not a usual move of mine, but I have been looking for ways to step up and out of my shoe comfort zone and this seems perfect...

Shoe Dazzle~
Basically it is a shoe club...Yup, you join the membership and take a survey on the site so the panel of stylists (along with Kim K.) can select a variety of shoe styles that match your personal style. You then select a pair and have them shipped for $39.00 / free shipping , every month. Now what I love about this is that it is unlike other shopping membership where you join and are automatically billed whether you use the service or not. This is not the case with shoe dazzle. You do have a choice here. You are not automatically billed, you have the option of forgoing the shoe for the chosen month (after your first purchase you must sign in and decline by the the first week of every month when you don't want the shoes selected, or you will be billed, that is the only stipulation)

So I joined and am excited to show you the shoes that the panel of stylist chose for me ...





Which do you like best ? Now trust, I'm a frugal Mama, so there will not be new shoes purchased every month, thank GOD you can " just say no" but I will sprinkle a few Haute finds into my closet when I find ones I like. Stay tuned to see the pair I get and how i rock it ....

1 comment:

Tiffany G said...

those shoes are hot! love the blog i nominated you for an award! check it out http://flyyshionista.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-first-blog-award.html

They came, They saw, The followed

Blog Archive