Monday, January 4

Roll it up, baby !


In light of organization I want a sexy needle case in addition to a bag as well as the tote...This one has musical notes on it ..and is inexpensive yet functional...Now,keep in mind I am struggling inside with the idea of paying some one to make this for me, cause it looks super easy and I own a sewing machine...but ...but ...but...Im a dreamer and It's probably best to shell out the cash and not add another project to my workload!!! (insert loud sigh here) This is DO-ABLE!!! sigh again.
Love the vintage look here






This one is rugged and caught my eye and got me thinking to try and make it...
I can DO this...LOL ... I'll tell you what i decide soon...
Decisions, Decisions ...

1 comment:

LaBean said...

Look at it this way: It'll be a project that helps you on your way with the projects you have on hand. If the things you're working on have you changing needles and hooks, then you'll want there at your fingertips, organized and ready to go, right? So, make the needle roll and have that part of the organization out of the way. And yes, It's easy. I need to make a few myself. I'll be looking for the result.

They came, They saw, The followed

Blog Archive