Monday, September 7

Falling... from summer ...

At first i knit a simple panel...
Then I folded it in half
Finally I seam about an inch, each side ...and we have a cute little shrug ...

Summer Feet..I was feeling all the Zebra print I saw all summer. Very Sleek and Sexy ..I had t do the design on my feet..very very simple with the help of youtube...lol..
His and Hers...sigh ...


The Mommy Must Bag list :

Peep toe booties
Trench style coat
Thick& soft hand (preferably my hand) knit sweater
Hand knit scarves
Cowboy boots
Denim skirt (blue and black)
Run-around-town-sneakers
Grey,black,brown leggings
Mary Kay Skin Care System
and maybe braids, big sexy dookie ones

I have a little list of things I'll need get me thru the colder months that will be here soon ...
Yea, summer is gone ..Sure there will be the random humid days as September continues but folx , it's over.
Put away the baby tees, tank and spaghetti straps ...and get them boots shine up and ready to STOMP !

Im trying to keep my eyes open for some hot finds. Haven't been out shopping for me in a while. Back to School shopping for my boys was the priority these past two weeks. And now that that is done, I'm interested to finding out how far I can get with a 25 $ budget at my local Goodwill. I'll wait . I'll be patient..But not for too long ...

I have been knitting the shrug turned scarf with the ribbon yarn and now it's turning into a shrug again...
I thought it wanted to be a scarf...But after feeling the drape of it and seeing the ribbon knit up , I think it will serve well as a shrug... and maybe a clutch ...

but a scarf ...sigh...nah...

I don't want to procrastiknit on my projects any more...Y bother with it,if you are going to BS the time away, is the new question of the day ......, so I knit on.. and this yarn is Its ultra pretty ribbon yarn ... Trellis , by Lion Brand... Very nice ribbon, but I want it out my stash ... want it off my needles...ASAP ... I'm done with having a bunch of knitting projects weighing my subconscious mind down...It happens... No more complaints,whines or moans about my piles of w.I.p.s ...big girl knits......

No comments:

They came, They saw, The followed

Blog Archive