Monday, June 1

DIY at it's finest !

Peace Pretty Peeps,

I am so glad it's June..Just a lovely month in general . I love the warmth right before it gets too hot and humid...I can see my self sleeping under a tree very very soon. I'm loving skirts , sandals and T-shirts.... In the up coming weeks I plan on conducting a few t-shirt surgeries ....
Here is my first attempt at one:

Have not knit much but my hands are still working willingly...with a white-T...

So I been reading a lot of fashion blogs and getting tons of inspiration in my wardrobe revamping. I last told you about my latest blog crush , Instant Vintage , on my last post . You already saw the remix on the grey out fit . Well peep the latest remix ...

I'm really digging the whole wardrobe remixing ...It is fun , a bit different from my usual knitting creations..But FUN. I have fallen in love with being a girl again ....
I am still knitting ( hell yes ) .... Just remixing , is all..
Peace and Love and Happy Happy creating !




2 comments:

InnyVinny said...

I LOVE how it came out!!! Looks great with the jeans, too. =D

Anonymous said...

I oh so love that tee and those jeans! thanks for stopping by love your hair as well=)

They came, They saw, The followed

Blog Archive