Wednesday, June 24

Checkers on my coffee break...

I bought this shirt while out shopping for my sons graduation attire. I loved the bad- ass checker print and felt it would look hot with black leggings, or maybe red leggings and a pair of goddess sandals. It seemed like it would fit a bit loose on top and cinch in at the belly due to the gathered stretchy fabric, and then flair around my hips... WRONG. What was i thinking? When i actually put it on I HATED the fit! First the shirt was not as roomy as i had imagined and second it turned out to be a off the shoulder top, so i had nothing but bra strap to show for my attempt at checkered goodness. lol..Now granted there are times when the bra strap showing worx, but not in this case when i was on my way to work....



then ...Check Mate ! I layered this number with my lil' ck denim jacket and i was good to go.




Be U !


2 comments:

Vintage Lollipops said...

Looking super gorgeous... you rock the denim babe.

Badass checker print= 100 % agreed! Love it. xx

The Original Wombman said...

Oh yes . . . you made it work. I need to copy sista's like you . . . to take something that wouldn't necessarily be too good by itself, pair it with something and make it flyy. Nice.

They came, They saw, The followed

Blog Archive