Saturday, November 15

LB update ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAwD897p7EU


Look the Lion's Brand Studio opens on the Nov. 18th ! How exciting is that . I'm not a yarn snob, tried to be , but it just does not work for me or the wallet! I actually like LB yarns and they have come a long way .....Yes if you look in my stash there are some pretty pricey balls of wools , silks and exotics... But I'm a thrifty lady and can't be spending kids college money and house down payment money on expensive balls of yarn ! Can you feel me ? I'm not knocking those who can either, love ya just the same ! KNIT ON !

I would love to see this place, hang for a few and buy some new yarns...But I'll probably be waiting till after the new year , new baby and new brakes on the car... patience my dear , Watson..dats the name of the game ...

1 comment:

Monique said...

Ok, now that could be my craft room! LOL! (wishful thinking)

They came, They saw, The followed

Blog Archive